Monday, April 11, 2011

MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet

I just got this baby and I love it.  I gave my Ipad to my oldest daughter Ashley.  I like to use this and my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.  I don't know which one I like better.

Technical Details

  • Next-generation tablet with 10.1-inch HD display, Android 3.0 platform, and ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi connectivity

  • Powered by NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor; support for Adobe Flash for viewing web sites, movies, games, and more

  • Front-facing 2-megapixel camera and microphone for video chats; rear 5-megapixel camera with LED flash for high-res stills and HD 720p video

  • 32 GB internal memory; HDMI output; microSD expansion (with software upgrade)

  • Up to 10 hours of video playback/Wi-Fi web browsing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment